Two teenage gunmen opened fire at a mosque in San Diego on Monday, killing three men before later killing themselves, according to police.Authorities said the attack at the Islamic Center of San Diego is being investigated as a possible hate crime.Recommended Stories list of 1 itemend of listSan Diego Police Chief Scott Wahl told reporters that investigators are still working to determine what led to the shooting, adding that more details about the circumstances surrounding the attack are expected to emerge in the coming days.The attack came the week before the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha, or Feast of the Sacrifice, and the annual Hajj pilgrimage to the holy site of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.Here is what we know so far:What happened at the San Diego mosque?At about 9:42am local time (16:42 GMT) on Monday, police received a call from a mother reporting a “runaway juvenile”, Wahl said.“The information that she was gathering and conveying to us began to elevate the threat level that we were perceiving,” Wahl added. “She believed her son was suicidal, and she began to share information that several of her weapons were missing, her vehicle was missing, in addition to her son.”Roughly two hours later, at about 11:43am local time (18:43 GMT), officers responded to reports of an active shooter in the 7000 block of Eckstrom Avenue, arriving within about four minutes, authorities said.Wahl said as many as 100 law enforcement officers entered the Islamic Center of San Diego after receiving reports of a possible shooting at the mosque. Advertisement When officers arrived, they found three people dead outside the building, prompting what W …